Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Lucknow, Upper India, undated
Lucknow, Upper India
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper
- 11 1/2 × 18 1/2 inches (29.2 × 47 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "212"
Watermark: "J Whatman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | landscape | marine art | steps | water
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bharat | India | Lucknow | Uttar Pradesh
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.