- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper
- 11 5/16 × 20 7/8 inches (28.7 × 53 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "C[...]mals Cahn 20 [...]"; upper left: [measurements]; inscribed in pen, with brown ink, verso, lower center: "N. [?52] [crossed out] Ooduanullu bridge-"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "244"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "7"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | figures | landscape | steps | tree | water
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Oodhua Nala, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.