- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- 12 3/4 × 19 7/16 inches (32.4 × 49.4 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, verso, lower center: "72" [crossed out]; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "33"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "313"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bharat | India
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, South India, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.