- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/4 × 19 7/16 inches (32.4 × 49.4 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, verso, lower center: "72" [crossed out]; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "33"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "313"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bharat | India
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, South India, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.