Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Calcutta, 1788
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- 9 3/4 x 14 3/4 inches (24.8 x 37.5 cm) and 10 1/4 x 15 3/8 inches (26 x 39.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "oT[...]; lower right: "xKgdi Botanical Garden"; lower right: "w[?more horizontal]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lake | landscape | livestock | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bharat | India | Kolkata | West Bengal
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.