Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Two Figures in a Landscape, undated
Two Figures in a Landscape
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper; mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/16 × 5 7/8 inches (18.6 × 14.9 cm) and Mount: 8 5/16 × 6 13/16 inches (21.1 × 17.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "24"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | landscape | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.