Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper; mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 11/16 × 7 7/8 inches (11.9 × 20 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 5 3/8 × 8 1/2 inches (13.7 × 21.6 cm), and Mount: 7 15/16 × 10 1/8 inches (20.2 × 25.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "98"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "22"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | mountains | plateau
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.