- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper; mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/16 × 6 9/16 inches (11 × 16.7 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 5 × 7 1/4 inches (12.7 × 18.4 cm), and Mount: 5 5/8 × 8 3/16 inches (14.3 × 20.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "E[...]?"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "23"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | landscape | marine art | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.