- Boat at Sea
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white, aid paper; mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 13/16 × 6 7/16 inches (9.7 × 16.4 cm) and Mount: 4 7/8 × 7 9/16 inches (12.4 × 19.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "near [...]"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "6"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | marine art | sea | waves (natural events)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Boat at Sea, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.