- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper; mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 10 1/8 inches (19.4 × 25.7 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 8 5/16 × 10 13/16 inches (21.1 × 27.5 cm), and Mount: 9 5/8 × 12 1/8 inches (24.4 × 30.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Bunny pour | [becomly?]"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "30"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | hills | landscape | river | riverbank | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.