- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper; mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 × 6 1/2 inches (10.5 × 16.5 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 4 3/4 × 7 1/4 inches (12.1 × 18.4 cm), and Mount: 5 15/16 × 8 1/4 inches (15.1 × 21 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "150"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "mud"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | landscape | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.