- Architectural Ornaments
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper; mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/16 × 8 1/8 inches (15.4 × 20.6 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 6 3/4 x 8 7/8 inches (17.1 x 22.5 cm), and Mount: 7 × 9 9/16 inches (17.8 × 24.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, artist's notes, upper right, center right, lower left, center left of sheet; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "35"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "23"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | genre subject | ornaments | plans
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Architectural Ornaments, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.