- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper; mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 x 6 3/4 inches (9.5 x 17.1 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 4 7/16 × 7 7/16 inches (11.3 × 18.9 cm), and Mount: 5 1/16 × 8 1/16 inches (12.9 × 20.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "59"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "30"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | figures | landscape | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.