Landscape of Rooftops
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper; mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/4 × 6 7/8 inches (10.8 × 17.5 cm) and Mount: 4 7/8 × 7 3/4 inches (12.4 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "28"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "1"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | cityscape | domes | rooftops | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape of Rooftops, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.