- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 7 1/4 × 10 1/4 inches (18.4 × 26 cm), 7 15/16 × 10 15/16 inches (20.2 × 27.8 cm), and 8 3/4 × 11 7/8 inches (22.2 × 30.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "[Jenat Jeun?]]"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "27"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "29"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | buildings | figures | landscape | steps | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.