IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 × 14 11/16 inches (20.3 × 37.3 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 8 3/4 × 15 3/8 inches (22.2 × 39.1 cm), Mount: 10 × 16 9/16 inches (25.4 × 42.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right "[letter or little?] [Mazrapane or Magrapane '?]; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "81"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "19"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | figures | hills | house | landscape | rocks (landforms) | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.