- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper; mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 5 7/16 × 7 5/16 inches (13.8 × 18.6 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 6 1/16 × 7 15/16 inches (15.4 × 20.2 cm), and Mount: 7 1/16 × 8 5/8 inches (17.9 × 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Eolawlchun"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "57"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper center: "24"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- sketch | still life | tree
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Tree Sketch, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.