- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper; mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- 5 7/16 × 7 5/16 inches (13.8 × 18.6 cm), 6 1/16 × 7 15/16 inches (15.4 × 20.2 cm), and 7 1/16 × 8 5/8 inches (17.9 × 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Eolawlchun"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "57"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper center: "24"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | sketch | still life | tree
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Tree Sketch, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.