- Additional Title(s):
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 14 1/8 inches (22.5 × 35.9 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 9 1/2 × 14 3/4 inches (24.1 × 37.5 cm), and Mount: 10 1/8 × 15 3/4 inches (25.7 × 40 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Near Ryacotta"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "110."; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "74 161"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | mountains | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Near Ryacotta, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.