- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper, mounted on moderately thickm slightly textured, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 13/16 × 10 inches (19.8 × 25.4 cm) and Mount: 8 7/8 × 10 3/8 inches (22.5 × 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center right: "Shewana | [...] 88"; inscribed in pen in red ink, verso, lower right: "Shevaga[my?]"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "74 161"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | landscape | shoreline | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Shoreline, 1788
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.