- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper; mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 10 3/8 inches (35.6 × 26.4 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 14 5/8 × 11 1/16 inches (37.1 × 28.1 cm), and Mount: 15 9/16 × 11 15/16 inches (39.5 × 30.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center right: "Sugar cane"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "77.175"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | leaves | plant | sketches
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Plant Sketches, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.