Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper; mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 11/16 × 14 7/16 inches (27.1 × 36.7 cm) and Mount: 11 5/8 × 15 5/16 inches (29.5 × 38.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "74.161"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | figures | landscape | mountains | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.