- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/16 × 14 11/16 inches (23.7 × 37.3 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 10 × 15 5/16 inches (25.4 × 38.9 cm), and Mount: 11 7/16 × 16 5/16 inches (29.1 × 41.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "74"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "74.161"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | hills | landscape | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.