At Seta Coond, Rajegeer, S. Bahar.
- Brown wash with graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted in moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 9 7/16 × 7 1/2 inches (24 × 19.1 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 10 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches (26.7 x 21.6 cm), and Mount: 11 1/16 × 9 9/16 inches (28.1 × 24.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite. lower center: "At SETA COOND ~ Rajegeer | S. BAHAR-"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "9"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right, "19"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | ornament | sculpture | study (visual work)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, At Seta Coond, Rajegeer, S. Bahar, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.