- Brown wash with graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 8 inches (26 x 20.3 cm) and Mount: 11 5/8 × 8 inches (29.5 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center left: "2"; lower left: "large Pu[...]"; lower center: "Narada [...]uni | [?Narradmuun]; center right: "[...]ing"; lower right: "Hannumann"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | god | religious and mythological subject | sculpture | study (visual work)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Narada Muni, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.