- Riverside Village, Bengal, Upper India
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 12 11/16 inches (21.3 × 32.2 cm) and Mount: 9 5/8 × 14 3/8 inches (24.4 × 36.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right (on mount): "10"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "3"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | buildings | landscape | river | trees | village
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Bengal | Bharat | India
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Riverside Village, Bengal, Upper India, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.