Bridge at Alnwick Castle, Northumberland
- Part Of:
- Watercolor on slightly textured, medium, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 10 3/4 inches (20.6 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in 20th century hand in graphite: "Lion Bridge Alnwick | Built by James Adam | 1773", "AD 626"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animals | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | castle | figures | fishing | lion | river | sheep | swans
- Associated Places:
- Aln | Alnwick | Alnwick castle | England | Europe | Northumberland | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William Beilby, 1740–1819, British, Bridge at Alnwick Castle, Northumberland, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.