An Unidentified Country House: First Floor Plan
- Former Title(s):
[One of] Five Elevations and Three Plans for a Country House
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper bar scale of 1/16 inch to 1 foot
- Sheet: 17 1/4 × 22 3/4 inches (43.8 × 57.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "FIRST FLOOR"; in pen and black ink, center, rooms labeled; in pen and black in, lower center: "Scale" and scale bar labeled "0" to "70 Feet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, An Unidentified Country House: First Floor Plan, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.