IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, sixteenth century, Fortified House with Four Octagonal Courts: Attic Floor Plan, undated
Fortified House with Four Octagonal Courts: Attic Floor Plan
- Former Title(s):
[One of] Four Plans for a Palace
- Pen and brown ink with graphite on thick, smooth, cream vellum
- Sheet: 26 1/4 x 25 3/4 inches (66.7 x 65.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | attic (interior space) | floor plans | palaces | walls
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.