John Yenn, 1750–1821, British, Design for Wall Decoration, ca. 1800
Design for Wall Decoration
- ca. 1800
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on slightly textured, medium, white laid paper
- 10 1/4 × 13 1/4 inches (26 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "4"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.