[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- brown ink, graphite, watercolor
- Sheet: 13 1/2 × 17 1/4 inches (34.3 × 43.8 cm) and Image: 6 × 10 1/2 inches (15.2 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Bulwer"; in graphite, lower right: "Manor House | Luxborough"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "[...] | Sept 23 1837"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.