[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- brown ink, graphite, watercolor
- 13 1/2 × 17 1/4 inches (34.3 × 43.8 cm) and 6 × 10 1/2 inches (15.2 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Bulwer"; in graphite, lower right: "Manor House | Luxborough"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "[...] | Sept 23 1837"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.