IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Rev. James Bulwer, 1794–1879, British, [One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints, undated
[One from] A Volume of Drawings and Prints
- Watercolor and graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 × 13 7/16 inches (43.2 × 34.1 cm), Image: 9 5/16 × 7 5/16 inches (23.7 × 18.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Minehead | Cotman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.