- Lancaster Castle
- after 1814
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 9 3/8 inches (16.2 x 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "Lancaster Castle"; lower right: "33"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | castle | hills | landscape | sails | ships | shoreline
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Lancaster | Lancaster castle | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Lancaster Castle, after 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.