Near Mullyan Cave, Cornwall
- Part Of:
- after 1814
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 6 1/4 x 9 1/4 inches (15.9 x 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "Near Mullyan Cave, Cornwall."; lower right: "94"; in graphite, lower right: "97"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cliffs | coastlines | landscape | sails
- Associated Places:
- Cornwall | Devon | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.