- Light House on the Isle of Scalpa, Harris
- after 1814
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 9 1/2 inches (16.5 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "Light House on the Isle of Scalpa. Harris."; lower right: "103."
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | coastline | landscape | lighthouses | sails
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Harris | Highland | Rhum Island | Scalpay | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Light House on the Isle of Scalpa, Harris, after 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.