IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, Tynemouth, Northumberland, after 1814
- Part Of:
- after 1814
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 9 3/8 inches (16.5 x 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "Tynemouth, Northumberland."; lower right: "164"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | bonnets (hats) | cliffs | coastlines | landscape | lighthouses | ruins | sails
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | North Tyneside | Northumberland | Tynemouth | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.