- Part Of:
- after 1814
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 6 1/2 x 9 3/8 inches (16.5 x 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "The Reculvers."; in graphite, lower right: "6"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | churches | coastlines | fences | landscape | sails
- Associated Places:
- Canterbury | England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.