North Foreland Light House
- Part Of:
- after 1814
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 9 1/2 inches (16.5 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "North Foreland Light House."; in graphite, lower right: "25"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bonnets (hats) | coastlines | landscape | lighthouses | meteorology | science | storms | top hats
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Kent | North Foreland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.