A Morgan Horse, Rearing
- Photolithograph on moderately thick, smooth, white modern wove paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 8 1/4 inches (27.6 x 21 cm) and Image: 9 9/16 x 6 5/16 inches (24.3 x 16 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower right: "to Paul Mellon | with love. | A plate 11/200"
Signed and dated in brown ink, lower right: "Conner. | Dec '80"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | horse (animal) | Morgan (breed) | rearing (horse)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Angela Conner, born 1935, British, A Morgan Horse, Rearing, 1980
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.