A Morgan Horse, Rearing
- Photolithograph on moderately thick, smooth, white modern wove paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 8 1/4 inches (27.6 x 21 cm) and Image (no border): 9 9/16 x 6 5/16 inches (24.3 x 16 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower right: "to Paul Mellon | with love. | A plate 11/200"
signed and dated in brown ink, lower right: "Conner. | Dec '80"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | horse (animal) | Morgan (breed) | rearing (horse)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Angela Conner, born 1935, British, A Morgan Horse, Rearing, 1980
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.