Interior View of Rufford Hall, Lancashire, belonging to Sir Thomas Hesketh Bart.
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 3/4 × 14 inches (50.2 × 35.6 cm), Image: 11 7/8 × 10 1/2 inches (30.2 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Interior View of Rufford Hall, Lancashire | belonging to Sir Thomas Hesketh Bart."
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J. Buckler 1817"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | arches | architectural subject | corbels | country house | engravings | fireplace | open timber roofs | transoms (windows) | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Lancashire | Rufford Old Hall | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, Interior View of Rufford Hall, Lancashire, belonging to Sir Thomas Hesketh Bart, 1817
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.