View in the Court of Compton Winyate, Warwickshire
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 19 3/4 inches (35.6 × 50.2 cm) and Image: 10 7/8 × 14 1/2 inches (27.6 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "View in the Court of Compton Wynyate, Warwickshire"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J.C. Buckler 1823"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bay window | chimneys | country house | courtyard | mansard roof | Tudor | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom | Warwickshire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, View in the Court of Compton Winyate, Warwickshire, 1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.