North West View of Eastbury House, Essex
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 19 3/4 inches (33.7 × 50.2 cm) and Image: 10 1/8 × 15 1/8 inches (25.7 × 38.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "North West View of Eastbury house, Essex"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J. Buckler 1823"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | brickwork | chimneys | country house | Elizabethan | finials | gable roof | parapets | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, North West View of Eastbury House, Essex, 1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.