North East View of Hatfield House
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 19 3/4 inches (35.6 × 50.2 cm) and Image: 11 × 16 5/8 inches (27.9 × 42.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "North East View of Hatfield House"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J Buckler 1812"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balustrades | chimneys | country house | Jacobean | mullions | parapets | quoins | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hatfield | Hatfield House | Hertfordshire | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, North East View of Hatfield House, 1812
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.