- The Mail Coach in a Flood
- Etching and aquatint with hand coloring in watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Image: 11 × 16 inches (27.9 × 40.6 cm)
Lettered inside image, lower left: "N 108 | and | R"; below image: "Painted by James Pollard | London, Published Sep. 21, 1827, by John Watson, 7 Vere Street, Bond Street. | Engraved by F. Rosenbourg"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Frederick Rosenberg, active 1816–1832, The Mail Coach in a Flood, 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.