IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lionel Edwards, 1878–1966, British, Point to Point, Old Style, undated
Point to Point, Old Style
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 9 inches (17.5 × 22.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- horses (animals) | hunting | riding | riding coat | sporting art | top hat
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.