- Staircase Leading from the hall at Burton Agnes Yorkshire
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 3/4 × 14 inches (50.2 × 35.6 cm) and Image: 14 3/8 × 10 3/4 inches (36.5 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Staircase Leading from the Hall at Burton Agnes Yorkshire"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J Buckler 1818"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | country house | Elizabethan | engravings | stair | stairwell
- Associated Places:
- Burton Agnes | Burton Agnes Hall | East Riding of Yorkshire | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, Staircase Leading from the hall at Burton Agnes Yorkshire, 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.