- Interior View of the hall at Burton Agnes, Yorkshire; the Seat of Sir Francis Boynton Bart.
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 19 3/4 inches (35.6 × 50.2 cm) and Image: 10 5/8 × 14 3/8 inches (27 × 36.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Interior View of the hall at Burton Agnes, Yorkshire; the Seat of Sir Francis Boynton Bart"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J.C. Buckler 1818"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | country house | Elizabethan | engravings | fireplace | pediment | pilasters
- Associated Places:
- Burton Agnes | Burton Agnes Hall | East Riding of Yorkshire | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, Interior View of the hall at Burton Agnes, Yorkshire; the Seat of Sir Francis Boynton Bart, 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.