North West view of Charlton House, Kent; The Seat of Lady Wilson
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 19 3/4 inches (35.6 × 50.2 cm) and Image: 12 1/4 × 18 1/8 inches (31.1 × 46 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "North West View of Charlton House, Kent; the Seat of Lady Wilson"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J Buckler 1815"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balustrades | chimneys | country house | Jacobean | mullions | pilasters | quoins | windows
- Associated Places:
- Charlton | England | Europe | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, North West view of Charlton House, Kent; The Seat of Lady Wilson, 1815
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.