Westwood Park near Droitwich, Worcestershire, the Seat of Sir John Packington Bart.
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 19 3/4 inches (35.6 × 50.2 cm) and Image: 10 3/4 × 17 1/8 inches (27.3 × 43.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and and black ink, lower center: "Westwood Park near Droitwich, Worcestershire, the Seat of Sir John Packington Bart."
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J. Buckler 1820"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balustrades | chimneys | country house | Dutch gables | Elizabethan | finials | mullions | quoins | strapwork | windows
- Associated Places:
- Droitwich | England | Europe | Hereford and Worcester | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, Westwood Park near Droitwich, Worcestershire, the Seat of Sir John Packington Bart, 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.