Principal Entrance of Westwood house, Worcestershire; the Seat of Sir John Packington Bart.
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- 19 3/4 × 14 inches (50.2 × 35.6 cm) and 13 3/4 × 9 5/8 inches (34.9 × 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Principal Entrance of Westwood house Worcestershire; the Seat of Sir John Packington Bart."
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J Buckler 1820"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balustrades | country house | Dutch gables | Elizabethan | engravings | loggia | mullions | quoins | strapwork | windows
- Associated Places:
- Droitwich | England | Europe | Hereford and Worcester | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, Principal Entrance of Westwood house, Worcestershire; the Seat of Sir John Packington Bart, 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.