Principal Entrance of Westwood house, Worcestershire; the Seat of Sir John Packington Bart.
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 3/4 × 14 inches (50.2 × 35.6 cm) and Image: 13 3/4 × 9 5/8 inches (34.9 × 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Principal Entrance of Westwood house Worcestershire; the Seat of Sir John Packington Bart."
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "J Buckler 1820"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- balustrades | country house | Dutch gables | Elizabethan | engravings | loggia | mullions | quoins | strapwork | windows
- Associated Places:
- Droitwich | England | Europe | Hereford and Worcester | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, Principal Entrance of Westwood house, Worcestershire; the Seat of Sir John Packington Bart, 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.