Sheep at Tulliallan
- Screen print on thick, rough, yellow wove paper
- Sheet: 18 1/16 x 15 1/16 inches (45.8 x 38.2 cm), Plate: 9 1/2 x 7 13/16 inches (24.2 x 19.8 cm), and Image: 8 1/2 x 6 13/16 inches (21.6 x 17.3 cm)
embossed stamp, lower right, within two concentric circles: "ADVANCED GRAPHICS | LONDON"
Signed and dated in black ink, lower center: "Craigie Aitchison. / 66/75. 1998./"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Lewis Walpole Library Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | animal art | fence | field | gate | horns | landscape | sheep | tree
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Perth and Kinross | Scotland | Tulliallan | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Craigie Aitchison, 1926–2009, British, Sheep at Tulliallan, 1998
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.