- Study for Thermaie Antoniniane
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 6 x 10 3/8 inches (15.2 x 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "4. Sept 99 Study for Thermaie Antoniniane | op | Wm Royston"
Baskerville Vellum Wove watermark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- ear | figure study | fingers | hand
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lawrence Alma-Tadema, 1836–1912, Dutch, active in Britain (from 1870), Study for Thermaie Antoniniane, 1899
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.